Repeating a Course


Undergraduate Courses:

All course enrollments and grades will appear on the transcript but only the highest grade earned will be used to calculate the grade point average. No form is needed to reflect the highest grade earned, this calculation will be made automatically at the end of each semester. For more information about the Repeat of Course Undergraduate Policy see the current undergraduate catalog.

Graduate Courses:

A course may be repeated to replace a grade earned; you must complete a change of grade form in the Graduate Office or email the Office of the Registrar for this to be reflected on your transcript. For more information about the Repeat of Course Graduate Policy see the current graduate catalog.


Office of the Registrar
ENMU Station 5
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130

Phone: 575.562.2175
Fax: 575.562.2566