Many of the forms are available online. See the list below. To view these forms, you will need Acrobat Reader.

To change your name, Social Security number or permanent address, please email You must send the request from your email account.

Mailling addresses can be changed online.

Note: for enrollment verification, come to the Office of the Registrar for a verification letter.