The Office of Human Resources provides information on employment opportunities at ENMU in addition to administrative, consultative and support services to the University.
Major areas of responsibility and services include:
- Recruitment and staffing
- Wage and salary administration
- Personnel development and training
- Personnel record maintenance
- Interpretation of policies and procedures
- Worker's compensation
- Promotion and support of a community-centered workplace environment that values diversity and respect
Policies relating to personnel, equal employment opportunity and affirmative action can be found in ENMU's Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual.
Office of Human Resources
1500 S. Avenue K
Portales, NM 88130