- Insurance for Eastern New Mexico University is offered through the New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority. High coverage and low coverage options are offered for medical and dental insurance so employees can choose the plan that's right for them.
- Vision insurance is offered through Davis Vision.
- Eastern New Mexico University participates with the New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB)
- Eastern New Mexico University also offers supplemental retirement plans. 403b plans are available through TIAA/CREF, AIG VALIC, and MetLife. 475b plans are offered through TIAA/CREF.
- Retirees may receive benefits through the Social Security Administration.
- Medicare Information.