The purpose of the College Affordability Grant is to encourage New Mexico students with financial need, who do not qualify for other state grants or scholarships, to attend and complete educational programs at a public New Mexico college or university. Please feel free to visit the New Mexico Higher Education Department website, or contact Pam Jones for more information.
- Maximum of $1,000 per semester
- Renewable if student maintains satisfactory progress
- May receive scholarship for a total of eight (8) consecutive semesters
What are the eligibility requirements?
- New Mexico resident
- Attend a public New Mexico college or university
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- May not be receiving any other state grants and scholarships
- Enroll at least half-time (6 credit hours)
Have a Question? Contact Us!
Office of Financial Aid
ENMU Station 20
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Local phone: 575.562.2194