Job Type: Off Campus Work Study
Department: Portales Recreation
Date Posted: 07/31/2013
Summary: Responsible for recording all pertinent statistics on official score sheet for each team. Keeping official score on the score board; turns in completed score sheet to results after each game; also will keep official time for each game.
The workweek hours will vary depending upon season. Must be willing to work holidays, weekends and irregular hours.
Qualifications: 1. Must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Previous experience preferred.
3. Ability to work with volunteers.
4. Must be able to operate scoreboard.
5. Visual and auditory ability to act swiftly in an emergency.
6. Ability to sufficiently supervise and interact with children and enforce safety standards.
Duties: 1. Observe the game and record scores/points for each team.
2. Responsible for accurate time keeping of each game.
3. Responsible for the proper use of a scoreboard, time clock or stopwatch to record time.
4. Must be willing to work weekends and irregular hours.
For more information, contact:
Jodi Kibbe, Portales Recreation Director
1001 West 18th Street