Here are some résumé templates and resources to help you get started. A résumé is designed to show an employer your education and employment history, as well as provide information about your activities and honors.
- Basic Résumé (general)
- Teaching Résumé (for prospective teachers)
- Curriculum Vitae (includes teaching, research, and publication history)
- Sample Phrases and Suggestions
- Sample Teaching Profile Statements
- Helpful Hints
- Stand-Out Words
- 13 Most Overused Résumé Phrases
Counselors are also available to provide résumé workshops for student groups and undergraduate classes upon request. For more information or assistance with résumés, please contact ENMU Counseling and Career Services at 575.562.2211, or visit our office at SAS 232.