Status: Full-time position
Location: Denver, CO
Job Summary: Utilizes treatment and recovery data to assess the effectiveness of clinical programs. Develop summative and formative evaluation reports to demonstrate accountability to stakeholders and grantees.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred, in psychology, program evaluation, applied research, public health, or a social sciences degree with strong emphasis on quantitative and qualitative research. Experience in program evaluation, psychological research or clinical service delivery preferred.
Minimum of one year experience working on program evaluations and/or conducting statistical analyses. Coursework and/or experience in supporting research studies. Knowledge of qualitative techniques, basic statistical analysis, and evaluation techniques required. Some experience in computer programming desirable.
Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data collection instruments
Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
Ability to organize and prioritize work, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
Knowledge and proficiency of MS Office software including word processing, spreadsheets, database, e-mail
Proficiency in statistical software packages: SPSS or SAS required; LISREL, HLM, WinSteps recommended. • Knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Visual basic, SQL or others desirable.
Duties: 1. Collects data and conducts initial analyses; develops and runs computerized reports as needed
2. Develops presentations and documents
3. Writes sections of grants, papers, and other research materials
4. Implements data collection protocols (interviews, observations, etc.) and conducts data analysis
5. Provides technical assistance on research, experimental and quasi-experimental designs and qualitative designs
6. Conducts literature reviews and bibliographic and Internet-based searches
7. Drafts/adapts instruments based on existing tools
8. Interacts with program managers and program directors to advise on data and evaluation reporting
9. Interacts with external stakeholders/members of other Mental Health organizations/MHCD partners to advise/provide technical assistance/implement data and evaluation reporting needs as required
10. Advises internal stakeholders/external stakeholders/MHCD partners on instrument development, evaluation and data reporting
For more information or to apply online, visit