ENMU offers Academic Scholarships based on your ACT and/or SAT scores. Call 800.FOR.ENMU to see if you qualify for this scholarship opportunity!
|30+/1320+||Tuition + fees + $2,800 = $7,152||up to four years|
|29/1280–1319||Tuition + fees + $1,600 = $5,952||up to four years|
|28/1240–1279||Tuition + fees + $1,600 = $5,952||up to four years|
|27/1210–1239||Tuition + fees + $1,200 = $5,552||up to four years|
|26/1170–1209||Tuition + fees + $1,200 = $5,552||up to four years|
|25/1130–1169||Tuition + fees + $800 = $5,152||up to four years|
|24/1090–1129||Tuition + fees + $800 = $5,152||up to four years|
|23/1060–1089||Tuition + fees + $300 = $4,652||up to four years|
|22/1020–1059||Tuition + fees + $300 = $4,652||up to four years|
|21/980–1019||Tuition + fees = $4,352||for first year|
|20/940–979||Tuition + fees = $4,352||for first year|
I qualify for a Freshman Academic Scholarship. What do I do now?
- Apply for admission to Eastern
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Fill out the Application for Admissions Scholarships(printed or online version) by the priority deadline of August 1 for the fall semester and January 3 for the spring semester
- Send us
- a copy of your ACT and/or SAT scores (ACT school code: 2636; SAT school code: 4299)
- your official high school transcript
For more information, please call 800.FOR.ENMU or send an e-mail to Enrollment.Services@enmu.edu.
Office of Enrollment Services
ENMU Station 7
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130