To be eligible to apply for fall 2015, you must:
To be eligible for membership, applicants must be a full-time undergraduate student and commit to the President's Ambassadors' program for the fall and spring semesters 2015-16
- With a cumulative GPA of 2.85 or higher
- Have completed at least 30 credit hours by the end of the 2015 summer semester
President's Ambassadors must have ability to work at least 15 hours per week in the Office of Enrollment Services, which includes:
- completion of all PA trainings and attend mandatory weekly meetings held Monday at 4 p.m.
- call prospective students at least one night per week (4 hour block)
- conduct campus tours
- work in the recruiting mailroom
- work at the Enrollment Services front desk
Additional hours as required, which will include weekends and evenings, when serving as hosts and guides at official University functions or giving campus tours.
To be considered as a candidate, submit your online application and provide three letters of reference (at least one must be from a faculty or staff member) to the Office of Enrollment Services, ENMU Station 7, Student Academic Services Building, Room 107 by Friday, April 3, at 3 p.m.
The Hiring Process
Hiring for the President's Ambassadors team is a multi-step process.
- Students submit online applications and turn in letters of reference that are then evaluated by the reviewing committee.
- Selected students from the application pool are called back and offered an interview.
- After the interviews, final selections and offers are made.