The Presidents Ambassadors (PAs) are an important part of the University community and our image to external constituents. Ambassadors develop interpersonal and leadership skills and make important contacts.
In order to qualify for membership, you must be a full-time undergraduate student and commit to the Presidents Ambassadors program for a full academic year. In addition, you must have completed at least 30 credit hours by the end of the summer semester prior to the start date, with a minimum 2.85 overall GPA.
Applications are available every March in the Office of University Relations, Administration Building, room 101. To be considered as a candidate, your completed application including the three letters of reference must be received in the Office of University Relations by Friday, March 24, 2009 at 3 p.m. Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted for an interview.
- Wonderful experience in public relations (meeting people, public speaking, representing the University), which develops the skills and confidence vital to success in job interviews and career advancement.
- Being part of a dynamic, highly visible organization.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from university professionals in recruitment, marketing, and public relations
- Broaden contacts among faculty, staff, students and administration.
- Extending ENMU hospitality and information will help high school students and their parents in the college selection process.
- Opportunity to hold leadership positions and chair special events both off and on campus.
- Provide an important service for your alma mater by presenting a positive image of ENMU to students, parents and alumni.