ENMU offers two types of admissions scholarships for international students.
The ENMU International Scholarship is a prestigious, competitive scholarship that is given to a limited number of students. Recipients pay in-state tuition rates and receive an additional $100 per semester.
You may combine these scholarships if you qualify.
Admissions scholarships are renewable for up to four years if you maintain a required grade point average.
How to Apply for International Admissions Scholarships
- Apply for admission to ENMU.
- Submit the Application for Admissions Scholarships by the priority deadline of June 15 for the fall semester and Oct. 15 for the spring semester.
- Additional requirements:
- Have your ACT and/or SAT scores sent to ENMU by entering ENMU's school code when you take the test.
- ACT code: 2636
- SAT code: 4299
- Have a transcript evaluation/translation service submit a copy of your high school transcript directly to ENMU. The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services maintains a list of service providers.
- Have official transcripts from all previous and current accredited US institutions sent to ENMU.
- If you have attended a foreign institution of higher education, have a transcript evaluation/translation service send a course-by-course evaluation directly to ENMU.
Scholarship requirements are subject to change.
If you have questions about international scholarship requirements, contact the Office of International Student Advising at email@example.com.
Office of International Student Advising
1500 S. Ave K, Station 7
Portales, NM, USA 88130