ENMU > Future Students > FAQs > Housing and Meals

Housing and Meals Questions

What are my housing choices on campus?

Residence hall choices for freshmen include Guadalupe Hall (coed) and Curry Hall (female freshmen only). The freshman honors wing is on the third floor of Eddy Hall.

San Juan Village, ENMU’s new student apartment complex, will accept single residents, sophomore through graduate students, beginning in fall 2007. ENMU also offers housing for families, nontraditional students and commuter students.

Your room fee includes Internet access, basic cable and local telephone service. Residence halls have laundry rooms, kitchen facilities, study lounges, 24-hour computer labs, recreational space and vending machines.

Fill out a Housing Application online.

What are my meal choices on campus?

Two campus meal plans are available: a carte blanche plan with unlimited meals or a commuter plan with 100 meals for the semester.

Do I have to live on campus if I’m a freshman?

If one of the following is true, then you have to live on campus:
• You have fewer than 30 semester hours
• You’ve been at ENMU less than two semesters
• You’re under 21 on the first day of the fall semester and enrolled in 12 or more credit hours.

However, you may ask for an exemption if:
• You are a student living with your parents
• You are married
• You have dependent children