Online Library Resources
To search for journal articles only, in a database specifically designed for your subject matter, go to the library home page, scroll down and click the Periodical Databases link, and select one of the databases listed below at the Databases by Name alphabetical list in the upper right. Click the letter that begins the database name and then the database name link; from off campus, enter your ENMU student ID# at the remote authentication screen.
Databases for Business Research
- Business Source Complete--scholarly, significant full text
- Business and Company Resource Center--full text
- Academic Search Complete--scholarly, full text
- RMA e-Statement Studies (Finance 315)
- Value Line
- Westlaw Next--full text, legal
- Google Scholar
- Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Regional Business News newspapers are also available full-text online
- To search everything at once, enter your search term in the box
- At the left-hand sidebar, limit your search by format
- For full-text journal articles, click the Journals box in the left-hand sidebar, then the title link and the “View Full Text” link.
- For eBooks, click eBook box in the left-hand sidebar, then the title link and the “View eBook” link
- For print books, films, music, etc., click the appropriate box(es) in the left-hand sidebar, then the title link and look for location code, call number and availability
Requesting Material Not Available Full-text Online
Register with the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan (ILL) system and create your personal ILLiad account. Go to the Interlibrary Loan link and click the ILLiad Log In/Register link. Click the "First Time Users" button and register with the system. Enter your ENMU email address, create an ILLiad username of your own choosing, and enter your ENMU ID number as your ILLiad password. Return to the same ILLiad Logon/Registration link and logon to your ILLiad account to use the system.
- if you are taking classes on the main campus, check Golden Library holdings first, before submitting a request. If your item is not available online or in the library, you may place an ILL request.
- if you are a distance education student and do not come to the main campus for your classes, you may request anything not available full-text online via ILL, including items from Golden Library's catalog.
On-campus students may pick up requested items at the library's Circulation Desk. Items requested from distance education students will be sent directly to them. Articles will be available electronically via your ENMU email account. For items we must request from other libraries, the turnaround time may be as long as two weeks for books; most articles arrive within 2-3 days. Golden Library has no control over lending terms and renewal policies set by other libraries.Reference Assistance
Ask for help if you have any questions! Contact Michele Wood, or by phone at 575.562.2644.