The following steps must be completed:
- The instructor will complete the Non-Credit Course Proposal form for review with
the Continuing Education Coordinator of Distance Education and Outreach.
- All individuals proposing to offer accreditation or certification courses must fulfill
all requirements as determined by the Continuing Education Coordinator.
- Publicity will not be initiated until the course has been approved. All publicity
items must be cleared by Distance Education and Outreach.
- Instructors are paid 60% of the total enrollment fees collected for the course.
Distance Education and Outreach receives 40%. Please consider this when
planning course fees, expenses, and supplies needed to teach.
- Course applicant/instructor will be responsible for all fees, maintenance, and
keys to any off campus facilities used for their course.
- Most courses will require a minimum number of enrollees to cover the budget. A
determination as to cancellation will be made by Distance Education and
Outreach with the consultation/recommendation of the Continuing Education
Coordinator and the instructor.
- Applicants/instructors who propose courses to include child enrollment must
authorize the ENMU Human Resources Department to conduct a background
check, and final approval will be dependent upon results of that investigation.
- Return proposal to the Distance Education and Outreach office either in person,
by fax (575-562-2168), or email to email@example.com.