Eastern New Mexico University’s student learning assessments provide the University with a wealth of data used to inform decision making. Programs use these data sources to improve our mission of student success. Thus, assessment must contribute not only to those processes by which members of our faculty examine their teaching and student learning, but also to those processes by which we try to improve programs and services.
The goals of ENMU's assessment efforts:
- To improve student learning
- To seek the best practices and methods of assessment
- To broaden the scope of Eastern's assessment efforts
- To support Eastern's ongoing analysis of its body of assessment data
- To provide leadership in assessment in higher education in New Mexico
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.